A truly healthy diet
- doesn’t exclude foods
- is made up of foods, not numbers
- is varied and flexible
- is not restrictive
- allows you to trust your body
- is not obsessive
- doesn’t use food as a reward or punishment
- doesn’t have to be “perfect”
- allows you to live your life, but it is not your life
- does not exclude any food group
- consists of foods that make you feel energized and healthy
fits the description of macrobiotics perfectly.
33% through Healing the Mind (Macrobiotic Healing Series) by Ramer, Jessica on Kindle for Android! http://www.amazon.com/kindleforandroid/
This book is an excellent introduction to a healthier, more balanced way of eating + being: macrobiotics.
FM: FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL TOXICOLOGY - OMAYE T. STANLEY. You should check out this book. I’ve been reading it on my Android phone using Aldiko. http://www.aldiko.com
i’m really tired of counting calories. i want to treat my body as a temple and think of food as fuel. plus, i’ve never been a fan of numbers.
think not just of food as fuel, but also as replacement parts :)